3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone have ground effects? Daytona/Rumblers

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 09:04 PM
slideways
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have ground effects? Daytona/Rumblers

I have been wanting to buy that "chin spoiler" the Daytona/RumbleBees have for my truck for a while now. I actually wanted to put on the whole body kit. From the heavens above lists a craigslist ad for a whole body kit for a quad cab in my town. I gobbled it up for a steal today. Only catch is its silver and the running boards are QC length.

So.. now i'm not sure what to do. Do i sell off just the running boards and keep the rest hoping to find the Regular cab door sills/boards? Or do i sell the whole kit and cut my losses and just buy the chin spoiler i wanted all along?

Since i have all of you here in Gen discussion.. do you know of anywhere i can get those side skirts for a RC cheap? Anyone selling them? Also since i have the Mopar Borla dual exhaust the drivers side bed tail piece would need to be cut.. and the passenger one doesnt fit right with the one single tip either.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:17 PM
04hemiRB
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you still have the daytona kit?

Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep the chin spoiler, sell the rest. You found the hardest part to come by already so eventually the rest of the kit to fit your truck will pop up for sale somewhere.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:36 PM
spinfreak
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you decide to keep the chin spoiler and sell the rest, I am VERY interested in it. I have a QC laramie and have been looking for a ground effects kit for a good price for years. I don't like the chin that comes with the kit.....I like the chin that's on my truck now, so if you kept the chin and sold the rest, it would be perfect for me. Seriously, if you do that, please let me know what you're looking to get for the rest of the kit. spinfreak@bellsouth.net

Quick Reply: Anyone have ground effects? Daytona/Rumblers