3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hurculiner on the Bed Rails

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 AM
TugsQuad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurculiner on the Bed Rails

Hey all.. Just bought a Hurculiner kit and wow .After the prep work (Which is Key) . I use to Paint dump trucks for the D.O.T in the summer when we were not plowing snow .I have a gun and my garage compressor and it turned out awesome . Key to a great look is a laser level and a chalk line . I used a sanding block and really sanded it down ,Wiped it with acetone. Use the blue painter tape comes off easier . I have a under the rails bedliner and my Boxer dogs were killing my rails . I might pull it out and do the whole thing. I am also gonna do the rear wheel wells with it . I read some post on here before I attempted it and thanks too everyone who said stay away from dupi-color and all the info on the prep ..

Last edited by TugsQuad; 03-19-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:31 PM
red06RAM
All Star

Welcome to DF. Good job. Do the rest of the bed you'll be happy with it.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM
irelandshemi
All Star

im glad you posted that i was considering doing it but was always worried about how it turned out, with taking stuff in and out of the sides it got pretty scratched up, you used a paint gun to put it on without it jamming it up or anything?

Old 11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
TugsQuad

We use to paint our dump trucks with a texture paint So i stole(Borrowed) a nozel.. It did come out good If it stops raining today I will get some better pics up .

Quick Reply: Hurculiner on the Bed Rails