3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Horrible Gas Mileage

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 10:59 PM
Fredsmobile
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Im new to this. Ive got 2 trucks with a hemi in them both, wanting to install a
Hydogen Fuel cell. Does anyone know about the Oxygen Sensors being a raised
ground?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:08 AM
kutz420
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I have an 05 QCSB Hemi and I know the truck will NEVER GET over 16 MPG average. I don't care if you turn it into a rocket shape, 20+ MPG is unachievable!

Old 12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

dee-di-deet
This thread has run it's course

Last edited by dirtydog; 12-08-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:03 PM
DeanoBobino

And I'm still going to tell you you're wrong. I HAVE averaged over 16. Get over yourselves. You're like a bunch of little kids saying "my ***** is moar biggar because my truck gets bad gas mileage!" Jesus, this is ridiculous. Again, this is not up for arguments. If you want to tell me I CAN'T do something that I most certainly have, drive to where I live, and I will show you that I HAVE gotten what I said I have and can do it again. For the meantime, **** off and stop telling people "facts" when you have no ****ing clue what the hell you're talking about.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:08 PM
texas_rebel_1980
Professional

****ty quality gas. period. i noticed mine go to crap too. same station, same driving habits. ****ty mileage.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:54 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DeanoBobino
And I'm still going to tell you you're wrong.
You're like a bunch of little kids saying "my ***** is moar biggar!"
Sounds like your the one saying that here! If you didn't care what people thought or believed you would have left it alone!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
meridian
Professional
Default Please read this!!!!

WOW! You lot still on the ***** thing!?!?!? Even a certain homophobe here insinuated that I might gay because I mention the word more then once! So what if I was? (I'm not by the way so get off of your high homophobe horse) who cares! At least I have the excuse of being a diagnosed sociopath due to severe head injuries sustained in a motorcycle racing accident! That night unfortunately I was being stupid, not by what I posted although I do admit that it was a bit much on my part but due to the fact that I was blind drunk and didn't take my mood stabalizers!!! Hence the drug analogy! I wasn't saying I was taking illegal drugs, I was saying that I'm taking prescription meds. Oh and on that subject, serving time for drug offences doesn't make you a man just makes you a felon! So sometimes you might have to tolerate me shooting my mouth off due to the reasons I have mentioned earlier. I am not here to persecute anyone and if on the odd occasion or in the past I do **** someone off here you have my sincerest apologies. If it's any consolation I just can't help it sometimes. Everyone here will have different opinions and experiences, that doesn't mean that they are lying. A bit more human understanding and or compassion wouldn't go a miss here. After all aren't we supposed to be helping and or advising members with our knowledge and experience? Not b**ching and fighting!

Last edited by meridian; 12-08-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Who cares what who says!! We all have our own opinion and we are certainly entitled to it! Even if OBAMA is president! Opinions are like @$$ holes, everyone has one! We still have that right! If someone does not believe the MPG you are getting then who cares! I know what I know and thats all there is to it!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:42 PM
meridian
Professional

Originally Posted by dodgenitto
Who cares what who says!! We all have our own opinion and we are certainly entitled to it! Even if OBAMA is president! Opinions are like @$$ holes, everyone has one! We still have that right! If someone does not believe the MPG you are getting then who cares! I know what I know and thats all there is to it!

CHILL! Do you want some of my pills?

Old 12-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Scorpio_08_HEMI
Rookie
Default MPG whiners

Lets see, I will buy a HEMI and complain about my fuel consumption. Is that not as FRICKIN RETARDED as buying a Yugo and complaining about the lack of horsepower ?

Quick Reply: Horrible Gas Mileage