3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Diablo Sport Trinity

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:58 PM
justanothermoparman
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Diablo Sport Trinity

Hey guy's I was just on the Diablo web site an saw the new Trinity. That thing look's pretty sweet, it has a touch screen display that mounts on you'r dash or pillar, and has all of the options the Preditor has. Just thoght I would let ya'll know about this new product. Check it out on there site. Have fun.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:50 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

yea it's around $800 but it is pretty sweet...definitely the top of the line handheld tuner

Old 12-06-2008, 09:28 AM
TANKZ400
All Star

Holye crap 800 I thought I was intrested but guess not and you have to buy both right

Old 12-06-2008, 10:36 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TANKZ400
Holye crap 800 I thought I was intrested but guess not and you have to buy both right
Both??? No just that. It is a complete universal tuner. You can buy it for your ram and then put your ram back to stock and then go use it on a Charger, then put that back to stock and go use it on a Durango...etc..With the predator you must buy for each vehicle.
For the guy that is always poking at tunes and dyno tuning or constantly changing vehicels, it may be worth it, but I bought mine and I won't touch my tuner again until my truck has to go in for service or I sell it. It will be stowed away in the closet. For $800, I would rather do a complete HID upgrade for heads and fogs for the difference of that tuner and the predator. Right now you can get the predator for only $319 intil the 12th.

Old 12-06-2008, 12:30 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

^^^Yea that's the other amazing part. Being able to tune your ram, put it back to stock then tune your mustang or whatever is a first.

Quick Reply: Diablo Sport Trinity