3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New dude hur with some pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
tehhammer420
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New dude hur with some pics

Whats up guys just bought my 04 1500 it's a 4.7 anyone know if i can just slap on a supercharger or is their anything out their that can give me some good power to the wheels. Here is my baby

Attached Thumbnails New dude hur with some pics-truck.jpg   New dude hur with some pics-rick-s.jpg   New dude hur with some pics-snow-truck.jpg  
Old 12-14-2008, 06:35 PM
nickahern1
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to DF..
paxton makes a supercharger for the 4.7l i used to see it on krcperformance.com it might not be available there anymore as its been a while since ive checked it but you may be able to track it down. that site has alot of goodies for the 4.7l and also airram.com is geared towards the 4.7l too. if got money like that to spend send AIRRAM a pm on here and let him know what you want for power and he can usually help you spend your $$$ wisely..... he is in the proccess of throwing a nice eaton/whipple SC on the 4.7l using a single plane manifold with adapters.. check it out

Quick Reply: New dude hur with some pics