3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Predator/MDS ??? I'm sorry

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 09:39 AM
oneluv912
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator/MDS ??? I'm sorry

I'm sorry for doing this cause I know this question comes up over and over. I was reading threw some of the related threads and couldn't really find the question. I just want to be sure I how this thing works before I sink 400 bucks into it. My question to you guys is...When you plug the predator in and select the type performance tune you want will that automatically disable the MDS option? I really want to get rid of the MDS cause I hate the way it sounds with the exhaust. I was reading threw the owners manual and it didn't really say anything about the MDS in it. Thank you guys for the help and also for the help on all the other Threads i've posted. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 10:12 AM
yhike
Professional

It does not automatically disable it but its very easy to do inside the predator menu. Its one of the custom options.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 AM
yhike
Professional

Select the tune, then select modify tune, then modify parameters.
Go to MDS, set it to off, then press escape until it asks if you want to install the tune, click yes.