3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

giving away my old cold air intake. who wants it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 04:14 AM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post a picture of your engine with no intake on it, and i'll ship it to you...only if you promise to provide a picture of your intake on there once you receive it in mail =)

Old 01-15-2009, 01:35 PM
iyaayashua

I just got back from korea and was looking for a good dodge truck forum. I went to korea married and came home a single man cause of some stuff that happened while i was gone. Want to do stuff for my truck but dont have the money. and now a joke...

What sound does a hair-lip dog make....

Mark, Mark, Mark

Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator

haha

well, let this place be your place. especially because we have this v6 subsection with tons of people tinkering with their trucks...

Old 01-15-2009, 05:52 PM
MarkMark6464
Professional

Deal, If only i had a camera. crap. I'll definatly take a picture of the after

Old 01-15-2009, 05:54 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator

well, that's the deal homey. i need a pic of your truck with no stock intake on it, and it's yours. otherwise i'll send it to the guy with a fat wife.

cause 1) you will either need to take off your stock intake for the sake of a picture - which is fine with me, cause i know you'll put it on and 2) maybe you actually are driving around with no intake.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:01 AM
iyaayashua

am i the guy with the fat wife...lol...seriously though thanks man, this site is very informative. how much power do you have? have you ran your truck? do you do all the work yourself? also, are you a hotrod guy? ive built and worked on hotrods since i was about 15

Old 01-16-2009, 01:15 AM
MarkMark6464
Professional

Alright. It's a deal. I can take a picture tomorrow. Hold it for me until i post those ugly pictures. Oh and iyaay... is right. Thanks for all your help and information.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:09 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator

Originally Posted by iyaayashua
am i the guy with the fat wife...lol...seriously though thanks man, this site is very informative. how much power do you have? have you ran your truck? do you do all the work yourself? also, are you a hotrod guy? ive built and worked on hotrods since i was about 15
no, you're not the guy with the fat wife...(maybe, maybe u were)...but look at the first page of this thread...some guy's reasoning for deserving my intake was something like, "i'm ugly, my wife's fat, i hate my kids, etc, etc" or something like that...haha

Old 01-16-2009, 04:57 PM
iyaayashua

lol...gotcha so whats your hot rod history...you wanting to put a 440 in your ram makes me believe you have some hot rod background. I've always been a hot rod guy but dont have anything right now because a certain female decided to sell my car while i was gone and promised me we would get another when i got back home. So, now i only have a V6 dodge ram so now im waiting on some money to get a new toy.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator

Originally Posted by iyaayashua
lol...gotcha so whats your hot rod history...you wanting to put a 440 in your ram makes me believe you have some hot rod background. I've always been a hot rod guy but dont have anything right now because a certain female decided to sell my car while i was gone and promised me we would get another when i got back home. So, now i only have a V6 dodge ram so now im waiting on some money to get a new toy.
not so much a hotrod guy. like doing bolt ons and things slightly more than bolt on. here's my real toy though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O6eDddJQ9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjMb-okkfMU&NR=1

Quick Reply: giving away my old cold air intake. who wants it?