3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Black LED Tail Lights installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:50 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ried69
Somethings appear to be missing from between your pictures. Gonna take it you didn't take them at the same time.
But the tails look sweet. I'd like to do them, but don't think I will for quite a while.
No not taken at the same time. I tend to get bored easily and change stuff up all the time. The 2nd pic is the first one I took after she was cleaned up. If I took one now it would look a bit different too. I got rid of the white decal on the back window and now all my stickers on the window are in flat black.

Originally Posted by V_Scapes
the ram head logo buddy, c'mon, im drunk and realized that!!
There are quite a few things that are different. Decals on window, license plate frame and hitch.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

Ram head logo, back window stickers, receiver hitch, license plate cover, and the one picture have mud on the ground after a rain, and the other one looks all nice and clean.
Did you notice all of those things?
Nope, didnt feel like putting that much effort into it, the logo stood out the most

Old 01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by RaiderJay6
No not taken at the same time. I tend to get bored easily and change stuff up all the time. The 2nd pic is the first one I took after she was cleaned up. If I took one now it would look a bit different too. I got rid of the white decal on the back window and now all my stickers on the window are in flat black.
I wish I had the money to change my truck up that often. I just want to get me some nice Dodge themed stickers on my back window.
Let us know how you like the lights Semigod. I'm going to need some mods for my truck when I go to college.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:10 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by V_Scapes
Nope, didnt feel like putting that much effort into it, the logo stood out the most
Must have been the alcohol. Its like those video game things they have at bars where you have to fing the differences.

I wish I had the money to change my truck up that often. I just want to get me some nice Dodge themed stickers on my back window.
Let us know how you like the lights Semigod. I'm going to need some mods for my truck when I go to college.
I just look at it like I am helping stimulate the economy.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:12 PM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

Must have been the alcohol. Its like those video game things they have at bars where you have to fing the differences.

haha i agree with both statements...and i saw your pic of your truck when you first got it...dang brother!!!

Old 01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
shoedork
Professional

arent the tails on the 06's wired like the 05's? i only found those tails for the 07 and 08's

Old 01-17-2009, 01:15 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by shoedork
arent the tails on the 06's wired like the 05's? i only found those tails for the 07 and 08's
You mean something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-05...7633QQtcZphoto

Old 01-17-2009, 02:23 AM
shoedork
Professional

ah nevermind i actually looked at your info and saw you have an 07, i saw the headlites and thought it was an 06. Your style of tails you got is what i wanted to get i have an 05 and the tails are wired differant, and i only saw that style for 07-08. I am sure i coulda figured out a way to get around it but didn't feel lke being creative lol

Old 01-17-2009, 02:57 AM
mdram43
Record Breaker

you sound like my pops. he keeps saying if everyone would stop being so dang scared and spent some money things would start turning around. that and the guy who sold him the truck said if the news media would stop talking about how bad things are for just 2 days things would start turning around. i must say i second both opinions

Old 01-17-2009, 11:36 AM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by semigod
Happy as a clam, i got my new black LED tail lights installed. When i get a chance, i have a few new parts to get painted, (yes hammer im doin something about the chrome bumper). Thanks DodgeNitto for your help on the lights...they look sweet even on a dirty a$$ truck!

Close, very close. But mine have a little different led arrangement.
They don't look smoked from up close, but stand back and they look even more smoked, that's why I like them so much.

Quick Reply: Black LED Tail Lights installed