3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SRT 10 rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 01:16 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by raminator08
i saw that one. that would be nice too. so are you going to paint the grilll because painting a chrome would look different than. you should definitely get one to paint and they are not all that expensive
im getting one bc i dont want to take mine off and mess up and be pissed. they cheap enough to get one. then ill sell the one i dont need

Old 02-07-2009, 02:57 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

all the chrome is, is just kinda like paint....it peels off if it's chipped....sand it down and then paint it like any other plastic....i'm workin on a DIY for painting door handles, just gotta get the time to sit down and get it wrote and what not

Old 02-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Here are some brand new SRT 10 22's for sale. Price $850. Seems like a good deal but I don't know if they are still available. I would contact the guy and ask him, I am pretty sure I have seen the same user on here once or twice.

http://hemitruckclub.infopop.cc/eve/...2/m/7700070195

Old 03-26-2009, 02:23 AM
deezy1hustla
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Got_Hemi44
Those aren't oem, but they look the same.

I'm getting mine soon. Flat black with a red ring around the outside. I can get all 4 for about $700.
are they gonna be factory original?? or just aftermarket.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 AM
deezy1hustla

i am looking for srt-10 nightrunner rims also?? who isn't now and days! they are very popular. i know bulldog said he can get them for $500 a piece. plz let me know...

Old 04-01-2009, 03:38 AM
JMB3384
Professional

I love the SRT 10 Ram rims. You might want to look into this: Not many people know about this yet because it is fairly new to the market. It is a Coating similar to powercoats as far as strength and application but is chrome and you can get it in black chrome. I was going to work for a friend of mine and sell it but I did my own thing. The stuff is tough like powder coat, wont chip, peel, pit, oxidize, etc. That means you can keep your wheels on all year and not worrry about weather conditons ruining them. They have a lifetime warrenty except for damage obviously done by you or an accident. You can contact my friend Joe or Marcus at 248 373-1300. The company is called "U S Wheel exchange" out of Madison Heights Michigan. This stuff is amazing. I was planning on getting just silver SRT rims and having it done. It Can NOT be done to rims that are real chrome. The finish comes out exactly like chrome, unless of course you get black chrome. The only down fall is the center caps... most cant be done due to tempature of in the process. U S Wheel Exchange will not do those. If you get the chrome finish your caps will match if they are chrome, but not on the black chrome wheels. Some of these pics are from U S Wheel Exchange and some are from a different provider. I am just posting to show you the product. See for yourself!

Last edited by JMB3384; 04-01-2009 at 03:44 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
helakukuruk

Originally Posted by Shrek78
I am looking for a set of the SRT 10 rims for my truck. I would like to have them black aready, but if not I can always have that done. Do you guys know any good places to find those.
One of the best online stores that I have visited is very professional and has focused on their passion about everything to do with the world of automobiles. They have structured an easy and quick way to that enables the buyer to save money and fuel by buying tires and wheels online. Please visit: www.clicktire.com.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

The OEM "Black" SRT rims, AKA night runner rims, are officially Black Chrome.

The OEM rims are also forged and a little lighter than knock offs.

If you buy some that are not black I would not paint them, get them powder coated.

Quick Reply: SRT 10 rims