3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
View Poll Results: center cap color
the chrome/silver
0%
black
100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

center cap dilema

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 12:45 AM
irelandshemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default center cap dilema

so i got the 20" enkei solars on my truck (dont have a pic but they come up on google) and my center caps are starting to look not so good so im gunna paint them but i was thinking should i just repaint them "chrome" or possibly do them black since i have a black truck tinted windows, blacked out head and taillights and black grill just to add some color down there or keep them silver?

thanks

Old 02-08-2009, 12:54 AM
mmstar23
Champion

getting a true chrome look with paint would be pretty costly. go with black. oh and by the things you listed what you have done to your truck, and what your sig shows....you need to update the pic lol

Old 02-08-2009, 12:56 AM
irelandshemi
All Star

yeah that pic was over a year ago just been working on a good one that makes her look pretty, yeah i saw this chrome style paint didnt know much about it but the whole cracking look im sure is worse

Quick Reply: center cap dilema