3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Proud new owner of a RAM!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jealousy... he secretly likes your grill lol

Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
jealousy... he secretly likes your grill lol
yeah...i guess that must be it. he cant find it for his truck so now he picks on my truck. lol thanks for trying though

i just hate it when people put down other peoples truck. havent we already been through this before?

back to the new guys truck.
here is some life lessons: dont spend all your money on your truck. keep some for food, clothing and shelter. you actually need them lol. thats all i got to say

Old 02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by raminator08
yeah...i guess that must be it. he cant find it for his truck so now he picks on my truck. lol thanks for trying though

i just hate it when people put down other peoples truck. havent we already been through this before?

back to the new guys truck.
here is some life lessons: dont spend all your money on your truck. keep some for food, clothing and shelter. you actually need them lol. thats all i got to say
Don't worry, it's not the grille. I'm still not quite sold on one of those. I like the way that mine looks, it appears to be a new one from certain angles, at least in pictures.
And I gotta give you sh*t for your truck being a v6, because I give one of my buddy's sh*t for having a sixer in his Camaro. I also got sh*t for my old truck for not having a v8. So I've taken it, so I can now give it out, officially.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
Don't worry, it's not the grille. I'm still not quite sold on one of those. I like the way that mine looks, it appears to be a new one from certain angles, at least in pictures.
And I gotta give you sh*t for your truck being a v6, because I give one of my buddy's sh*t for having a sixer in his Camaro. I also got sh*t for my old truck for not having a v8. So I've taken it, so I can now give it out, officially.
what! who makes these rules? i need to have a talk with them

Old 02-09-2009, 10:37 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

what! who makes these rules? i need to have a talk with them
It sucks now, but just wait until you get a new vehicle down the road. You'll give the guys with the smaller engines sh*t, so long as they take it seriously, that's where all the fun of it comes.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

It sucks now, but just wait until you get a new vehicle down the road. You'll give the guys with the smaller engines sh*t, so long as they take it seriously, that's where all the fun of it comes.
you mean as long as they dont take it seriously.
i dont know about you but im gonna remember my heritage down the line. im not going to be like one of those people who grew up poor and then suddenly became rich and started acting all stuck up

Old 02-09-2009, 10:49 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

you mean as long as they dont take it seriously.
i dont know about you but im gonna remember my heritage down the line. im not going to be like one of those people who grew up poor and then suddenly became rich and started acting all stuck up
Alright... don't know where you're going with this. I was just joking around with you. Now you're talking about your future.
I'll tell you it like this. My cousin went to space camp, so I started calling him Rocket Man, because it really got to him. He took it seriously, so I knew it irritated him, and he got some sh*t for it. So, being as nice as I am, I gave him some advice. I told him that as long as he doesn't overreact to the comments, and jokes along with them, he won't be made fun of. And so if you don't start acting to big with the v6, you won't get anything, but when you start to talk big with it, gotta knock you back down to size. As I'd expect to be knocked down to size when I start getting cocky with my Hemi. But, I don't, so I don't have to worry about that. I talk about my truck as it is, I know what I can and can't do with it.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Alright... don't know where you're going with this. I was just joking around with you. Now you're talking about your future.
I'll tell you it like this. My cousin went to space camp, so I started calling him Rocket Man, because it really got to him. He took it seriously, so I knew it irritated him, and he got some sh*t for it. So, being as nice as I am, I gave him some advice. I told him that as long as he doesn't overreact to the comments, and jokes along with them, he won't be made fun of. And so if you don't start acting to big with the v6, you won't get anything, but when you start to talk big with it, gotta knock you back down to size. As I'd expect to be knocked down to size when I start getting cocky with my Hemi. But, I don't, so I don't have to worry about that. I talk about my truck as it is, I know what I can and can't do with it.
how do i talk big with my V6? i never said it could take on a hemi, well at least not my V6
also, i never brought up my V6 in this thread, you was the one who made the first insult.
all i said was the black reg cabs are the best. no mention of the V6 there.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

how do i talk big with my V6? i never said it could take on a hemi, well at least not my V6
also, i never brought up my V6 in this thread, you was the one who made the first insult.
all i said was the black reg cabs are the best. no mention of the V6 there.
You said that the black regular cabs were the best, so I just made a comment on the only way to make it better was to add a Hemi, which I noticed that he had. It's just a comment, get over it.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:02 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how bout we all take it easy....

Quick Reply: Proud new owner of a RAM!