3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2009 Meet & Greet

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009 | 08:32 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
how bout southern missouri??? i'd be ok with springfield lol....it's only 6hrs from me
YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!
I live in springfield so I vote for that one and something more in the south would be better as its more in the center of the country but I would be up for oklahoma as well its not that far away but push for springfield

Old 02-19-2009 | 10:24 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Ridinhigh
YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!
I live in springfield so I vote for that one and something more in the south would be better as its more in the center of the country but I would be up for oklahoma as well its not that far away but push for springfield
I vote for Oklahoma also. If it could be close enough in the summer and I could get one of my buddies to come along, I might be in for doing the M&G.

Old 02-19-2009 | 10:40 PM
hemiyellow
|
DC Insider

well heres whats gonna have to happen....if yall want to have a M&G in southern missouri, then gonna have to plan it seperate of the M&G in michigan....i'm up for coming to missouri, but i will not go to oklahoma....bad things shall happen in oklahoma

Old 02-19-2009 | 10:46 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by hemiyellow
well heres whats gonna have to happen....if yall want to have a M&G in southern missouri, then gonna have to plan it seperate of the M&G in michigan....i'm up for coming to missouri, but i will not go to oklahoma....bad things shall happen in oklahoma
lol y not? then im not gonna go to missouri thats at least 13hrs from me

Old 02-19-2009 | 10:51 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Come on yellow, you can come to Oklahoma. You have a new truck, they won't recognize you anymore. It'll be fine dude. lol

Old 02-19-2009 | 11:26 PM
hemiyellow
|
DC Insider

no i'll seriously hurt someone if i go to oklahom again lol....lots and lots of bad memories from there.....well the thing with gettin it moved to southern MO is it would require alot of advanced planning as well as talking with local motels and whatnot to try and get discounted rooms and then find a place to meet and all that....at the michigan M&G, i think last year there were 20 people that showed up...

Old 02-20-2009 | 04:14 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

If you are really considering getting it moved to my neck of the woods, i cab do some leg work to help out dunno if this is just a 3 gen thing or not, but IMO it would be best in the fall when the street machine nationals are going on.

Old 02-20-2009 | 10:38 AM
EJM05
Record Breaker

too far for me... im from northern CT. lol.

Old 02-20-2009 | 11:59 AM
Ridinhigh
All Star

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
lol y not? then im not gonna go to missouri thats at least 13hrs from me
You must live a ways into texas because I have made the nine hour trek to my quail hunting grounds in texas so you must be down by dallas if i am thinking right and its just 44 all the way to springfield but there are quite a decent amount of shows n the fall here

Old 02-20-2009 | 12:12 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

I think we should have a M&G here. It would also let us promote the forum, and also see what some trucks can really do??

http://www.bandimere.com/events/disp...hp?eventID=358

During "Truck Week" there are going to be 100's of other trucks there. There is a rock crawling event, you can race your truck against others and there is a truck show as well.

Or we could have it in August in Vegas?? I am going to be there for my Bachelor party and can hit 2 birds with one stone.

I realize you east coasters might not be interested, but us West coasters and central guys and gals might be able to have our own so there are not people missing out because they can't afford to travel a cross the country??

Quick Reply: 2009 Meet & Greet