3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

got my new headlights

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:25 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramdamit98
Ya, I had the black gas door on my '98. My 20's and the chrome gas door lasted about 1/2 an hour on my truck. I was lucky to be able to swap them and not have to spend any more money.

I agree with the stripe extension. I've seen the stripe extensions on ebay once in a while and I'm now dissapointed I haven't ordered them before now. I'm down to three day work weeks so I might not be ordering anything any time soon. It also would have been smart to order some while the Canadian dollar was at par with the US dollar.

Here's a site with more Daytona parts that makes me wish I was still working full time.

http://bigboys-customtoys.com/_produ...oductList.html

damn, that site makes me wish I still had a job... lol

but I just got I friend that has a vinyl cutting buisness make all my stuff. she did a really good job. and it was pretty cheap too. I hate buying from the US. I only will if I have to. with the exchange rate plus boarder fees. it gets really expensive.

and the only thing that fit off my old 99 dak was my chrome fuel door.. my shop is still filled up with dak parts. now its starting to fill up with ram parts too. this is my 3rd set of headlights lol.

I really want a ramhammer CAI or a CAI that connects to the hood scoop

Old 02-22-2009, 02:32 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jonnymagnum

but I just got I friend that has a vinyl cutting buisness make all my stuff. she did a really good job. and it was pretty cheap too. I hate buying from the US. I only will if I have to. with the exchange rate plus boarder fees. it gets really expensive.

and the only thing that fit off my old 99 dak was my chrome fuel door.. my shop is still filled up with dak parts. now its starting to fill up with ram parts too. this is my 3rd set of headlights lol.

this guy is selling his voltant cai with scoop
http://www.d o d g e t a l k.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=240725

spaced the letters out so the forum doesnt block it
edit: nvm he is selling the whole truck but it was in the parts section so i thought he was selling the parts. sorry

Last edited by SilverBullet08; 02-22-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Ramdamit98
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnymagnum

I agree with the exchange and duty etc. but I'm not close to a major center here in BC so I have to order anyway.

I hear you on the spare parts. I have stock 2nd gen Ram headlights, tail lights, throttle body, air hat, tape deck, etc. plus stock 3rd gen headlights, tail lights and CD player. Might be time for a garage sale.

I know I originally was going to get a Ramhammer but tried a cheap ebay CAI and then switched to an Airaid MIT with the stock box. The ebay CAI was a touch to loud when towing. Sounded cool when the truck was empty but a bit to much when towing here in the mountains. Oh ya so I also have an ebay CAI sitting around. lol

Quick Reply: got my new headlights