3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

**03 Ram 2500 New Wheel bearing noise???

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Quikhemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **03 Ram 2500 New Wheel bearing noise???

i totally rebuilt my front end components, ever since on the left side i get a noise that comes at 40-50 then if you dont exceed 50mph and slow down it stays till you get to 10mph. if you drive over 50mph it goes away. the sound sounds like your pushing ur ol rusty wheel barrel, its not very loud, and doesnt happen all the time, infact if i had to guess it happends once a week if i drive the truck every day! Its not bad enough to do something about it now! i replaced everything with Moog wheel bearings, u-joints and ball joints. everything is new, the truck never made this noise before. the only reason why i replaced all this is because the u-joints were making noise and the mechanic couldnt get the wheelbearings off the spindle without ruining them, so everything is new! Think i got a bad wheel bearing? they have a lifetime warrenty so what the heck should i do?? wait till it breaks?? thanks

Quick Reply: **03 Ram 2500 New Wheel bearing noise???