3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

hood scoops

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:33 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hemi.Black
i think you look cheezy
thanks for all of the positive comments
donnt post pics if you cannt take comments besides positive ones. this is a open forum. and some like certain things,while others do not. you must still be a young one. after you get a little older someone saying they donnt like something about your ride will just roll right off. you will think,humm everyones got there own opinion.

and thought i better add this, i am laughing the whole time i am posting this. so donnt take it the wrong way.

Last edited by talon6; 02-24-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:56 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They look fine from a distance, but up close they just dont look right. Now if the time was taken to actually blend them into the hood that would be a different story.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Ridinhigh
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
by tomorrow? he just called me 10 minutes ago and told me about it... sorry bullet... I'll back off. If it werent for bullet, ried69 would have never gotten a SC 3815 brand new for 150...
thats pretty funny but craigslist is pretty sweet some amazing deals on there and its fun to surf it trying to find random stuff.
I have seen 2 pictures were someone took the stick ons and then put bondo to smooth out the edges of the scoops and then painted over it and it looked pretty nice but would take some time

Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
04-fourseven
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
thats it no more trying to find you tow mirrors...
Man, you really know how shut me up huh... alright, alright... i can take a hint. brutal, but taken....

I guess I otta add to the thread... hood scoops, they look good I think, when they are functional. I dont necessarily think they are cheesy by any means. I think the trans am WS6's look mean as freakin hell, but regular firebird look, well... cheesy. Do it tastefully and you have my vote....

Old 02-24-2009, 02:13 PM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like scoops if they are made right into the hood. i just donnt like the stick-on ones.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:16 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
Man, you really know how shut me up huh... alright, alright... i can take a hint. brutal, but taken....

I guess I otta add to the thread... hood scoops, they look good I think, when they are functional. I dont necessarily think they are cheesy by any means. I think the trans am WS6's look mean as freakin hell, but regular firebird look, well... cheesy. Do it tastefully and you have my vote....
lol man its cool i can take it. ill just accept finding stuff on cl is my hidden talent lol

Old 02-24-2009, 04:16 PM
04-fourseven
Record Breaker

well I have to tell you something. My wife, is just as dedicated to craigslist as you my friend. If they had memberships, she would have a lifetime membership and a sticker on her Acura. Craigslist is almost as bad as myspace...which i dont have, btw...

Old 02-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by talon6
i like scoops if they are made right into the hood. i just donnt like the stick-on ones.
Me neither. I just have never seen a set of stick-ons that look good up close.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Hemi.Black
Professional

Originally Posted by talon6
donnt post pics if you cannt take comments besides positive ones. this is a open forum. and some like certain things,while others do not. you must still be a young one. after you get a little older someone saying they donnt like something about your ride will just roll right off. you will think,humm everyones got there own opinion.

and thought i better add this, i am laughing the whole time i am posting this. so donnt take it the wrong way.
No love lost, i was having a chuckle as i wrote this as well
its all good.

Quick Reply: hood scoops