3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Diablosport Predator and Data Logging

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 01:02 PM
qsitehemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablosport Predator and Data Logging

Well I bought a Predator through the fasthemis.com deal, had to wait a (painful) extra week for the usb cable and driver so I could update it but I finally installed it yesterday and am running the 91 oct tune (no 93 available in my area). I must say I'm impressed, this tuner really wakes up this truck, I went out and hot rodded a little last night and am pleased with the results, I can't wait to pull my travel trailer and see what kinds of towing gains I'm warranted... But I Digress

My question is about the Data Logging, what exactly is this? What does it do? Anyone have any experience with this?

Old 02-24-2009, 02:02 PM
PartsChaser
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No personal experience here (yet), but from what I've read on the other threads I believe that option will allow you to run 1/4 mile tests, 0-60, etc and capture that data for you. IE, no need to head to the race track every time you want to run a standing Quarter Mile and brag to your Ford buddies. :-)

Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can do stuff like this which is pretty nice. BTW, this isn't mine but just something I saw another guy had posted on a different forum that I thought looked cool.

Quick Reply: Diablosport Predator and Data Logging