3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Is this tire toasted?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 01:42 AM
irelandshemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont mind my toyo open country a/t's and i take them up north every once in a while without any problems

Old 03-18-2009, 02:33 AM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I been reading good reviews about nitto's was gonna go with a set of those when i get rid of my hp's.. altho i'm at 12k miles and they look great so far.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by wshtb
Goodyear dealer refused to replace them in warranty. They claim I must have ran over *something*.

Time to get better tire. What is a good choice that fit stock 20" rim, and is tough enough for occasional dirt road driving?

I've also NEVER seen a Goodyear or Firestone dealer honor their so-called warranty, it's never a blemish or defect according to them, it's ALWAYS something you've done. Like I said, it's sad they are both still in business...

Give a very serious look to the Cooper Zeon LTZ's everyone is getting. They are priced very competitively and have a decent tread. Not for the hard core off-roader by any means, but a perfect tire for a daily driver who likes to hit some light trails on the weekends...

Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

I will go ahead and guess that they will replace no charge. I would however see if they can pro rate them so you can buy 4 new tires of a diff. brand. Preferably the Cooper LTZ's...lol

Quick Reply: Is this tire toasted?