3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

scored a set of 07 20's!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 08:25 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

theres no demand for anything around here right now..... factories and buisnesses are closing left and right. after college I'll probly be movin acouple hours away to get a job.
the unemployement rate is sooo high right now..

Old 03-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Alpheus
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm goin to school 2 days a week getting my math better. ???

Old 03-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good find on the rims, those 07 rims are nice. You can also recoup some of the money by selling those rims you have now. When I bought my 07 rims I sold my 04 chrome clads for $900, so I think you can make some nice coin on the rims you currently have.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpheus
I'm goin to school 2 days a week getting my math better. ???
for college...... my math grades arent good enough and its been 6 years since highschool. so I forgot almost everything. its just a refresher course I'm taking.

and I might keep these rims and tires for winter, I dunno yet. but they are getting pretty much bald anyways. so I'll see what I can get for them

Old 03-22-2009, 11:14 PM
ried69
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know after school, I'm most likely going to school to become a diesel mechanic.
As far as the black bumper, I think it would be best if you made these adjustments.
Get the bottom piece under the bumper like Teacher has. Pull off the other body pieces on the bottom, and paint those black also. Then paint the back bumper black to match. Then paint the grille surround black, and have a silver insert. Then throw on a black bull bar to complement all the other black pieces. I think that would look really good.
Glad to hear things are turning around, and be sure to post up pictures of whatever you do.

Quick Reply: scored a set of 07 20's!!!