3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Whooped a FoRd today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 04:46 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04-fourseven
Just wanted to say, RH., sick sig!!!

Welcome back johnny, havent seen you around.. did you make RH's sig?
Yes sir sure did. and thanks-- sometimes I have so many things to do I am tired when it comes to sitting down and going online---I just plop down and watch some TV lol.

johnny.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a sweet sig you made for him.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:58 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
That is a sweet sig you made for him.
Thank you, if you want one just pm me.

johnny.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
donjohnk
Veteran

Nice, Gotta luv seening them in the rear view.... I had a guy in a tuned 350 powerchoke mess with my on the interstate. I dont think he thought I would pull like I did.. Oh and I know for a fact his truck stops at 110'ish... lol I got a thumbs up on the offramp....

I dont know what the exact weight I carried on my truck but I had to get 20 sheets of 5/8ths firerock drywall. Stopped after 16sheets... it made my truck sit level and road fine on the highway... I think I coulda have gotten the full 20 on there...

Old 04-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by JohnnysArt
Thank you, if you want one just pm me.

johnny.
I will definitely pm you about one as soon as I get the exterior of this truck done.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

^ never seen a two tone ram with sand brown and black before lol

Old 04-29-2009, 06:11 PM
donjohnk
Veteran

lol yep, good ol' salt sand combo.... it was spotless before that picture was taken... It got warm out and the ice and snow were melting all over the roads...

Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by hemidel
So..... for a couple of weeks now, this guy at my work who has a 2007 ford f-150 has been talking **** after he got a hp chip after he leveled, got new rims and tires for his truck. Well, he's been telling me that he'll whoop me, or even drag me around the parking lot. Sooo, for a couple of days now, i've been trying to race him, but, he has no memory of that. In that case, he caught me after work and asked if i wanted to race, so i told him to wait. Well, we hit the freeway and we took off. I started off behind him and.....I caught up and pulled away from him..... Mopar power baby..... I slowed down and he then told me that his programer was set to gas saver. Ha ha. So, i told him one more time when we were side by side. We took off again, and he stayed next to me, but i ended up pulling away. Well, just had to share this story.....
Nice kill...especially since you're basically stock performance wise (flowmaster doesn't flow all that great)

Originally Posted by Cheeech
Ford isn't known for their wimpy HP numbers. But more for their solid Torque ratings. They can haul more than your Ram...legally!....lol
Hemi has more torque than the 5.4 too...the truck itself (chassis, brakes,suspension) is what makes their tow/haul ratings higher.

Quick Reply: Whooped a FoRd today!!!!