3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Harley Davidson parade

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ried69
You wouldn't even take some of the new Harleys? Some of their new ones, my favorite being the V-Rod are sweet. Not the ape hanger stereotypical image of a Harley, but a cross between them and the crotch rockets.

But for the straight piping it, it's up to you. I don't know how these trucks sound straight piped, but I do want to get myself an e-cutout sometime, I hope it'll sound nice. It's all on you, if you want to cut off your muffler.
And to get the smilies, you can either put in the codes for them, or just make them as they are. Like a smiley face is the colon and a close paranthesis. Big smiley is colon and D.
I love bikes and work with them, just never cared for harleys. I like sport bikes and choppers

Old 05-14-2009, 10:48 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Got_Hemi44
I love bikes and work with them, just never cared for harleys. I like sport bikes and choppers
I'd love to get me a chopper. The way they sound and look.

But let us know how the parade goes, probably better not take the muffler off just for that, not with all the hassle that would be.

Old 05-15-2009, 12:29 AM
dedogg
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by vipersforsale
yeh right hot chicks huh... the ones you will have in the back of the pickup probly dont have the backseat of a Harley to sit on but still want to participate.

I have both a V-rod and a Heritage Softail and nothing beats the ride of a Harley although it is often imitated. I used to be a sportbike rider, last bike was a 92 ZX-7R(a real R). It was time to grow up and stop goofing around on the road and start to be serious. Life is too precious to be doing stupid tricks on bikes and going 100 everywhere. Besides my significant other wanted comfort and I wanted brotherhood and respect from fellow riders. And one day you younger riders will realize you'll get more tang with a HOG than with a crotch rocket.
Hows the V-Rod drive? I have been lloking at the night rod. But I too am a huge chopper fan, but they are freakin exspensive.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:01 AM
MontanaRAM
Captain

when i put my glasspack on today, i took a lunch break halfway through and drove down to subway with mine straight piped, sounded like CRAP.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:20 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dedogg
Hows the V-Rod drive? I have been lloking at the night rod. But I too am a huge chopper fan, but they are freakin exspensive.

well it depends on if you like mid controls or you feel ok with your feet sticking forward while your leaning forward to. Wish mine had the mid controls of the street rod or the muscle. Its fast but with your feet out like that and all it sure isnt the most comfortable position to go fast in. Thats why I go tthe Heritage for the comfort.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:18 AM
AhmedRam
Professional

well guys i have my camera ready and im leavin now. didnt do anything im just gona wash my truck now and go. wish me luck ppl and by the way ur argument about the harleys is so much fun to read lol

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson parade