3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Stereo options

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Muppet
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stereo options

Anyone have some info on what speakers fit, where a good place for a amp/sub is (standard cab) Also it looks like I would need a fit kick to get a normal sized head unit to fit.

I need to upgrade this system

Old 06-17-2009, 07:12 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Youre going to get a ton of opinions on this one but you can look at my sig and see what all I have in my 04 QC.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:26 AM
cmherrmann

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Youre going to get a ton of opinions on this one but you can look at my sig and see what all I have in my 04 QC.
I think you have more invested in addons than I do in my truck! Wow that is impressive! I would like to see more pics of the interior.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

My interior is nothing fancy. I did do a custom double DIN install and a custom switch panel. But other than that any my overlay, its nothing special. Well I got my TVs but rarely use them unless the kids are in the truck. You cant get to my amps because their behind the rear seats. You cant get my box out because its bolted to the floor pan from inside the box and you cant get in the box because I used security hardware on the subs. I added security hardware on the HU also because that AVIC isnt cheap by no means. But if you want pics of something just let me know. Theres nothing wrong with getting and sharing ideas.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:19 PM
02Regcab
Professional

Hey hey !
I have a Reg cab and know what your going through ..

I did second battery behind the driver seat..
Sub mono amp behind passenger seat.
Took out center fold up seat comepletely and replaced with
custom 2.3 cuFt 27Hz tuned ported box containing one Adire Audio Brahma MK3 12" Sub.. .. I used the existing seat bolts to hold the box in place.. under the box i put my 4 channel amp and distro block..

If i get unlazy ill upload some pics or email them to you if you send me your email....

Quick Reply: Stereo options