3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

halo headlights

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:50 PM
mike1589
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default halo headlights

hey im thinkin about ordering the halo headlights by anzo usa for my 05 ram. anyone have any idea how hard they are to install and what's involved? thanks

Old 06-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Credance
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HALO Lights

CALL and ask them directly.....I know these guys are said to be pretty cool. They are a big part of rebuilding New Orleans in their spare time. I just read in another blog supporting a dodge charger site that they just worked on some super secret project supporting a high end challenger. I am guessing Leno, Year 5, Coach Builders, or Foose maybe. Anyhow, from what I was reading they do the install as an option.

It would be good to see if there is a warranty cause some guys just screw things up when they try to do it themselves..

Old 06-21-2009, 05:28 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Or you can make you own like Ive have done. I just posted up my thread on it today. Ive only got one side done so far but I also only have about $20 in material that I need to do them.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...s-weekend.html

Quick Reply: halo headlights