3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TOTM time is runnin out lets get our vote in

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 05:49 PM
ramhunter9
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

voted for hammer

Last edited by ramhunter9; 06-24-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man alive, these TOTM threads always turn into some kind of disagreement and I don't understand why. Let's chill for a minute and realize that these are all sweet rides that get nominated for TOTM and we should be talking about all the good things that these trucks have to offer no matter if it is a Ram, Dak or something else.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:11 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

This is true 'Teach.

It's gonna be pretty damn sad if I got to lock a thread that started as support for me for TOTM...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:22 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Man alive, these TOTM threads always turn into some kind of disagreement and I don't understand why. Let's chill for a minute and realize that these are all sweet rides that get nominated for TOTM and we should be talking about all the good things that these trucks have to offer no matter if it is a Ram, Dak or something else.

Guys, I have been around a lil while now, our mods here - ya need to listen to em, esp Teach here. Take a step back, take a breath and remember, its just a forum, its just a title. It's not suppose to be ANYONE attacking or baiting anyone, and disagreements are stupid. It's an opinion and while allowed needs to be in check respecting everyone else. Its a TOTM voting here, we arent the military and this is NOT a war.

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
funny this is called a personal atack but when others bash me and put me down because of spelling that gets a free pass. hell thats more of a attack then this. bear was just staiting his mind ..now if he did this in the OTM thread it would have been fine.
If you feel you're being attacked you can report that post which will send a notification out to certain mods and admins depending on the section. There is also a list of mods here: https://dodgeforum.com/forum/groups/...s-members.html . The little star next to their icon will be lit up green if they are online. Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who leaves DF up all the time so I'm not guaranteed to be there just because that star is lit but if you go through and PM a few different mods someone should be able to help you with whatever the issue is. If you have an issue with a mod please PM an admin about it but the open forum is not the place for that.

Everyone would do well to read Teach's and Cow Chick's well worded posts a few times. Why is it every time there is one or more Dakotas and one or more Rams in TOTM things start blowing up? This is getting ridiculous.

I've said it before I'll say it again, we all drive Dodge, we all should be able to appreciate a nice Dodge. Save all the hate for the Toyotas...

Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For f*cks sake, it's TOTM, this isn't a serious event. Y'all need to chill out and act like adults. You can rally voters without making this a mudslinging contest, and you can damned sure do it without harassing the other nominees. If this kind of bullsh*t continues, those involved will find it very difficult to find the OTM section, and impossible to vote.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:52 PM
all of 75
Veteran

i am going to say what this thread was intended for.... GO HAMMER!

I voted for ya.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:15 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

I'm sick and tired of this drama. What happened to what this site was 3 months ago? Nearly everything thread on here ends in a downward spiral of hate, blaming, attacks, and negativity. I'm sick of it. Grow up...all of you. Some of you need to learn to take a friendly jab, others need to learn how to word your friendly jabs so they arent taken as personal attacks.

If I had the ability, I'd be removing TOTM for a few months, because it seems to stir up too much trouble. I'd have no problems votin for a dak, a 2nd gen ram if I thought they were the better ride. It says no where in the rules that you have to vote for your own kind, and anyone that does vote for those reasons is childish and foolish... TOTM isnt a popularity contest. 3rd Gens are NOT superior to any other truck on this site (or on the road for that matter) so some of you guys need to stop acting like it. Give the other owners some credit where credit is due.

::gasp for air:: end of rant.

Quick Reply: TOTM time is runnin out lets get our vote in