3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ups sucks.. I'm gonna find this driver....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 12:31 AM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My ups and fed-ex guys know me by name. LOL

Old 06-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by RaiderJay6
My ups and fed-ex guys know me by name. LOL
lol my ups guy asks me what every part is. When he delivered my exhaust he already knew what it was, he was like "here's your exhaust, let me know when it's on"

Old 06-28-2009, 01:25 AM
05RamMan
Captain

I have had that done to me. It bugs me a little, But I live out in the middle of the country. Not really a whole lot of people out here. What bugs me more with all the shipping companies is how many packages I have paid extra for overnight or 2 day delivery and not gotten the packages till 4 - 5 days later with no refund and little to no explanation or reason.

In fact, I no longer pay for insurance or faster delivery as it just doesn't seem to happen and you have no recourse.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:05 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

The complex I live in, if we dont answer the door, they are required to put it on the patio out of sight and call us or take it to the office and they have to leave us a note where it is then.

I have had several things come to me by them and DHL, and the drivers all know me by name or face/car (only orange car in the complex) and I have gotten some funny looks when I have received car stuff/Victoria Secret Stuff on the same day...

I have sarcastic drivers too...

--Cow-Chick--

Old 06-28-2009, 06:47 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

you no what.. i hate to say this but you are at fault hear aswell you had tracking on it and new it was comming should have been around or had someone around to get them of the street. all this bitchen and still no pics come on man!!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Sloooow
Amateur

UPS ether claims i live in an apartment ( I live in a normal house ) and has me come in at 7pm to pickup my stuff or just dumps everything on the front steps. This last time I was home and was all day clicking refresh on my tracking since it was on route that day. I took a break around 11am to make a snack and when i get back to my computer the tracking said it was delivered. The guy didn't even knock on the door or ring the door bell. There was even 4 cars in the drive at the time so he should have know someone was home.

Iv had many things shipped to me from UPS and FEDEX that required a signature and they just left the package on the step with the slip you need to sing.

Last edited by Sloooow; 06-28-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:04 AM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where I live, I'd have been mad if he DIDN'T leave 'em.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:50 AM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

UPS left a $1,000 Sony Viao laptop on our door step at about 6pm Friday night and we were out of town until Sunday night. And we had a car (honda civic of course) stolen off the street 2 nights before. I was pissed so I understand where you are coming from.

If no signature was required UPS is in the clear. For us a Sig was required and the driver neglected to get a sig.

Last edited by dodgenitto; 06-28-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:42 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You may not like it but the driver did nothing wrong since no sig was required.

Now, some will put them in the back (mine does), but that is not something they have to do.

Like others said, the really expensive stuff I have sent to work... That is where my supercharger went.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:59 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

i don't think it's UPS fault at all. They provide the service that's asked of them. Discout tire said 'drop this off', so the driver did just that. How does he know/why does he care what's inside?

Quick Reply: ups sucks.. I'm gonna find this driver....