3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TOTM Winner!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 07:58 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

congrats dude

Old 07-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Fris
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats

Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
RubberFrog
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Hammer, you've got a fine rig.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:52 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Ok - I have seen that I have been referenced a few times in this thread. Im a lil late but I just worked an 11 hr shift at my civi job - but I still have something to say to everyone here, I wrote this earlier but could only now post it:

-------

Thank Goodness this month is finally over!! Congrats to Hammer on the Win, and to Blown for taking things in stride, and to all who participated but I am going to echo, add and ellaborate a prev post in this thread:

This month was a total mess, the actions of everyone involved with the warzone we had earlier this month made me completely and utterly sick to my stomach having to see everything that I had joined this site for be flushed down the toilet. I joined this site a right at 6 months ago, I joined this site because I felt that this was a good site to learn from, and had the hopes of joining and being welcomed despite the fact that I didnt have a 3rd Gen Ram as of yet. When I joined, I recieved just that, I started to participate in the OTM runnings because I saw how everyone took a part, and despite the competition everyone was a good sport about it.

But this last month really disappointed me both as a member/mod, and a fellow 3rd Gen Rammer. I was asked by another member on here recently if I really considered myself a 3rd Gen Ram Member, and I said yes because I honestly do.

I echo the positives from the members that took steps to make sure that the respect of the mods in their efforts to resolve issues and maintain civility within the forum and kept it that way after everything was resolved. With everything else that has happened this month, I really don't want to see this again from anyone - I know that everyone can play nice so why not just do it from here on out everywhere we go, alright boys (and the few gals on this site)?

I luv all my 3rd Gen buddies and all members in this section, you all have been awesome to me in the time that I have been here and the members that I have come into contact with as well as in general, the same applies to you regardless of where you are. I look forward to loggin in and seeing what I can learn and see what is going on (and get the occasional laugh) when I can.

I know that there will always be a competition and the opinions that one section is better than another, but that is simply because we all are so dang proud of our vehicles. We are all dodge owners, be it Ram or Dak, 1st 2nd or 3rd Genners. Its our truck, and as much as some people may disagree with me on this but -- on the basic levels its just metal, wiring, framework, plastic and rubber. Yeah we can customize them, deck them out and dress them up... That is what makes everyone so proud and thinks that their sec or truck is the best... But this is just a FRIENDLY contest, this is a FORUM, this isnt life. There is no reward (other than the lil badges I make) -- no money, nothing... So as I see it, there is no reason to get so worked up over any of this again, okay?

Let's aim to get back to the friendlies of everything that I know everyone can do for this next month and every month after that. I really dont want to see anyone restricted or banned off this site over HS drama!!

--Cow-Chick--

Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 AM
bigmiah22
Veteran

Congrats Hammer!

Old 07-02-2009, 12:15 PM
all of 75
Veteran

congratulations Hammer!

Quick Reply: TOTM Winner!