3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Age Old Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 04:25 PM
ViperCLKGTR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Age Old Question

I've always been a huge fan of Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's but I see alot of people running Hella. What's everyone's expirence with both and what would you run?

Old 07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
toxdoc
Veteran
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ViperCLKGTR
I've always been a huge fan of Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's but I see alot of people running Hella. What's everyone's expirence with both and what would you run?
Most on DF seem to use the Sylvania's with good success; for me though too much light is not enough so I use the Hella 100's in the headlamps and Hella 80's in the fogs WITH an upgraded plug-n-play connection harness just for safety. And also using KC 130 Watt long range lights behind the grille and Piaa bullet fogs centered below the grille. Overkill - probably - but it beats being killed because I can't see with the poor stock Ram lighting.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:01 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have silverstar ultras and they are bright enough for me

Old 07-20-2009, 04:21 AM
Bigbody
Professional

I have the silver stars also they are bright enough for mr but I don't live in a country are were it's really dark or anything so work great for me have them in the fogs too

Quick Reply: Age Old Question