3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone have a pic of a 06-08 sport with a rbp grille?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:26 PM
mxculture
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a pic of a 06-08 sport with a rbp grille?

I have a 07 Laramie and dont like how my grille frame is chrome unlike the sport which is the same color as the truck and looks much nicer. I would like to change that up and put on a matching color grille frame but throw in a RollingBigPower(RBP) grille in, which mount to your exisiting frame. Every picture on the website is mounted to a grille like mine...a chrome one. I would love to see a picture of a black truck with a black grille frame with the RBP grille in it. If anyone has anything similar, can you please post a pic. Thanks guys!

Old 08-04-2009, 06:54 PM
CreativeOffroad
Captain

RBP's stuff is really expensive.. And I don't think that they have any color-matched grills, so you'll probably have to paint it yourself.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Just paint it look in my pics i painted mine looks just s good

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 PM
mxculture

Thats now what I meant...The outside frame of your grille doesnt come in the RBP grille kit...its only an insert that sits inside. I have a chrome grille frame but would like to go black (like the sport model...which has a color matched grille frame). Im looking to black my truck right out. On RBP's site, they only have 1 picture of a RBP grille with a black grille frame..the rest of them are chrome grille frames with the RBP insert inside. Id like to see how the RBP grille looks like on a black hemi sport well say (cuz it has the bllack grille frame). It would be like black on black instead of chrome on black. Theres only 1 picture and I kinda would like to see more before I blow 1200 on a grille (cuz i live in lovely canada where the dollor is lower and the shipping rates from the states are nuts!). Before I go out and get my grille frame painted to match my truck and then buy the 2 pc RBP blackmesh grille: http://www.rollingbigpower.com/produ...products_id=84

Which would look exactly like that on my truck cuz I have the chrome frame...but id like to see what that grille looks like with the black frame like the hemi sport. They are expensive so thats why im being extremely carefull on how im gonna do this. Paint and the grille will bring me close to 2,000$.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:11 PM
mxculture

Go to picture #9 on this link...the last picture. This is EXACTLY what I mean...and EXACTLY how I want it.
http://www.rollingbigpower.com/galle...ge-gallery.htm

I just wanted to see more pictures because I dont know if this is enough to convince me. I want to trick my truck out with mostly black but bits of chrome here and there. Ill be going rockstar rims with the chrome star.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:55 PM
CreativeOffroad
Captain

IMO, spend that $2,000 elsewhere on the truck. If you really wanted to you could make your own grill for cheaper.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:16 AM
draco8494
Captain

yeah x2 get a nice set of doug thorleys long tube headers and a programmer and have a little change leftover imo, but i do like RPB's grill but not for 1200...

Old 08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
bigmiah22
Veteran

too much money for a grille, you can buy an extra grill online and make one custom for a hell of a lot cheaper than that....but if you got the money and dont care...go for it

Quick Reply: Anyone have a pic of a 06-08 sport with a rbp grille?