3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Clear fluid leaking!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:33 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Could also be fresh engine oil if you recently changed it. Keep in mind the oil filter is on the pass side also.

Old 08-11-2009, 02:28 AM
madsn11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so after a little more investigating the whole passenger floorboard is wet as well. It doesn't really have a smell. It does seam a little oily. And I haven't changed my oil recently. Also I don't use my A/C very often. The day I noticed it all I did was drive to get some food maybe a total of 2 miles and didn't use the A/C. I haven't noticed a difference in my brake pedal either, it still stops the same. And now after reading all I can think about is finding this nipple thing. LOL

Old 08-11-2009, 03:28 AM
abarmby
Champion

Ohhh...............that sounds like a heater core matrix to me??
What with the whole of the passenger side floor wet and all.
Al.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:23 PM
JustAj
Default similar issues

I went to Dodge with a similar problem for my Nitro. My leak I noticed late and it was flooding my passenger side floorboard. Dodge informed me that I hade a heater core leak. I am now in the process of figuring out a way of changing it myself. I guess youtube here I come.

Quick Reply: Clear fluid leaking!!!!