3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2007 under construction some teaser pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009 | 01:07 AM
VP64
Captain

Originally Posted by MontanaRAM
where's the door handles on that thing? how do you get in it?
thats what the theives are saying too.. hmm..

Old 08-18-2009 | 03:38 AM
Candybusa
|
Rookie

she gotz those too in pink as well....lol

Old 08-19-2009 | 11:48 PM
Candybusa
|
Rookie

Originally Posted by sharkhunter10
I have a question about your 2/5 drop. Does the rear sit lower than the front. my friend just got the same drop on his but the back sits lower. Also do your bump stops hit easily?
no she actually sits leveled, with the DR2 shocks, i don't bottom out at all now with the belltek bumb stops and some 3/4 poli bumb stops up front, if you look at the stock front bumps they are huge and a small 2" drop will ride on them all day long

Originally Posted by MontanaRAM
where's the door handles on that thing? how do you get in it?

still on the doors.. just not this doors...these are form another buddy of mine who decided he was going to suicide all his doors and got some from a parts truck. so we now both will be using my doors when it comes time for registration, as hawaii law doesn't allow to register a vehicle without door handles.in the front doors... as far as opening mine it requires a remote control or the bypass switch (hidden and needs a ....to activate)

the pink idea will be on hold .. I don't use the truck so she now sits on the air force base for sale lookig to get around 20 or close to atleast.. i'm already looking for my next project, black (chrysler 300C STR8) since it will be easy to get baby car seat in and out.

Old 08-20-2009 | 01:16 PM
RubberFrog
Champion

Candy sent me a pic of the truck. Looks awesome!

Old 08-20-2009 | 02:00 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

:icon _lolsign::icon_lolsign :

Quick Reply: 2007 under construction some teaser pics