3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A long story about my CAI(sad ending)

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Doc Fluty
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a beautiful and tragic story... god bless you and your dad bud

Old 09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

First off, welcome to Dodgeforum. I've never had the chance to talk with you but I'd like to welcome you to the forum. Secondly, I'd like to offer you and your family my deepest condolences, as well as from the forum. As you can see, your family is our family too.

Many people have great memories of their parents, siblings, children, and even grandparents, but few can say they have great memories of them right as they pass. You and your father spent his last real moments together working on something. More importantly, it was special because you did not expect him to be able to help and he did. You also have something that reflects the amount of love and care he had for you on your truck everyday. That speaks volumes about the character of the man you called your father. I'm sure he probably felt worse then he let on, but that he cared that much to be involved with your activity.

There truly is nothing greater than a happy memory of the last moments with a loved one, because you will always remember them doing what they loved.

If you haven't shared that story with your mother, I think you should. I know it would probably mean something to her, especially with your family going thru this rough time. I truly wish you the best and hope that you do not worry for he is truly in a better place and with you even now.

-Devils

Old 09-02-2009, 02:12 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts
Thumbs up

You have my sympathy man! That right there is a special moment that you have that no one else will ever be able to experience! Keep your chin up, he surely is in a better place now...

Old 09-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Tazman40
Professional

Originally Posted by DevilsReject

If you haven't shared that story with your mother, I think you should. I know it would probably mean something to her, especially with your family going thru this rough time. I truly wish you the best and hope that you do not worry for he is truly in a better place and with you even now.

-Devils
Again,thank you for the kind words and takeing the time in posting.It means alot and helps me threw this time.

As for mom,she knows the whole story by now cause im sure dad has told her.She past a few years back and at least now they are together again with each other.Im sure they are both catching up on old times.God bless them both and thnx again everyone.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry for your loss. god bless man

Old 09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
megablacktank
Professional

sorry for u'r loss man. glad to see u were able to spend time with him and have a great memory. i had a buddy that his dad died and he still had things he wanted to talk to his dad about but never got the chance.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:41 PM
RAM15004X4
Amateur

I'm sorry for your loss and you're in my thoughts. Great story, thanks for sharing it with us all.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:12 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you were able to be there with him right up until the end. My grandfather was my Dad and I was deployed when he passed, I didn't find out for awhile...

Quick Reply: A long story about my CAI(sad ending)