3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Looking for Lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 01:47 PM
A-10 KChawg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Lights

Hey guys,

I bought a 2002 Ram 1500QC a couple mnths ago. I can't see **** with the lights that it came with. I tried to adjust them, which was tough, then took them off the truck and saw MADE IN TAWAIN. There was a lot of "half @ss" upgrades done to this truck to include lights that lool cool with no functionality. Does anyone have any stock headlights left over after their upgrade they would be willing to sell? Or, I'm looking for some suggestions on cheap / functional lights. Thanks in advance.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:16 PM
EASTTEXASDODGE08
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you talking bout the housing or the bulbs. Like the housing looks foggy or white? If its white or foggy there is some stuff at wal mart and its a permanent solution that you can get at wal mart to get the foggy out of it. I did it to my girlfriend jetta, and the lights look new. Only cost $20 instead of buying whole new headlights.

Quick Reply: Looking for Lights