3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:47 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Dodge Ram 1500 Exterior Guides
Print Wikipost

3rd brake light out?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 11:06 PM
CNFD
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha it's all good cowboy, didnt mean to sound mad or anything. That makes sense about it not throwing a lampout for it, so hopefully it is just a bad bulb. Thanks for all the help guys, I'll update if a new on doesn't fix it

Old 07-14-2010, 02:27 PM
4minc
Rookie

So what was the real problem with the light not working? MIne is not working. Bulb is good, fuse is good and rear brake lights work. Anybody know if the wire harness run up the drivers side A-pillar?

Old 07-17-2010, 01:57 AM
CNFD
Rookie

Originally Posted by 4minc
So what was the real problem with the light not working? MIne is not working. Bulb is good, fuse is good and rear brake lights work. Anybody know if the wire harness run up the drivers side A-pillar?
Not sure about the harness, but just on a whim I bought a new set a bulbs and that fixed it. The original bulb looked like it was okay because there wasn't any burn marks and the filament looked good. Hopefully someone else can chime in and help you with the wiring question.

Quick Reply: 3rd brake light out?