3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Leveling mod finished...for now!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
matthewbeard
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leveling mod finished...for now!

Got to work today and i had recieved a email from my dad with a picture attached of my truck after he installed the leveling kit. its hard to take photos when your half way around the world but still is a awesome coming home present, too bad i had to buy the parts myself. It is a inch nose high right now, plans are for air bags to remedy this problem by lifting the back a tad bit. in the pic the rear end is sitting in a small ditch so it looks worse than it is, plus the nitro shocks i had put on are probably set to their roughest setting. more mods to come, lookin at the pic i'm lookin into buyin 33" mud terrains before i even get home and have those mounted. hope the pic works, will upload more when they are taken

Attached Thumbnails Leveling mod finished...for now!-truck.jpg  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 AM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The leveling kit will settle down a bit once you start driving it. Mine looked high on the front as well, but now it's good.

Old 01-11-2010, 10:30 AM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 mine settled also! have your dad drive it around and take another pic you will see it about level. you need to let it settle before you get an alignment in case you need to adjust it to the ride height that you want!

Quick Reply: Leveling mod finished...for now!