3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wat it dew...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 11:26 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey big thats just friggen sweet man i admire what youve done and its sick great work ....click the link in my sig we have a lowered club on here come on over and join...and i also have a sticky up top for lowered trucks tech and info topical....glad to have a bagged bada$$ truck on this site we been looking for somebody for a while and dont worry about the 4x guys they just dont get it....and prolly never will

Old 01-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oefootball_70
What type of car is that?
dont make fun of the tiny truck, he went nuts on the other forum about it...

looks alright, im never a fan of the primer look though....I liked it more in the pic with it all the way up

Old 01-16-2010, 12:03 PM
matthewbeard
Veteran

thats some killer work. liked the wood inlay in the tail gate.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:08 PM
bighornram08
Professional

Thats a nice truck. Talk about modded truck, that thing is tricked out. That things stands out. Nice Work.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:28 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW. Amazing work, but it's not my cup of tea. I like your hat though

Most guys here are into 4wd lift, but a few are into drops. I personally like both lifted and Tastefully dropped trucks. Fender tucking or frame scrape is not what i would wanna be caught driving. I'd actually be embarassed.

I like atleast 2" fender tire clearance for trucks and 1" for cars for that sporty look.
I wish i could wled and fabricate like that!
What do you do for keeping things "straight" when aligning things. Do you eyeball or measure off a marker on the floor or something? Use a Plumbob?..lol

Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM
EASTTEXASDODGE08
Professional

ya most guys that drive lowered trucks around here are a little different lol. im country through and through like jacked up trucks. but i like your truck man looks good, one of the only ones i like.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:43 PM
aftbig
Rookie

Originally Posted by Matt99
dont make fun of the tiny truck, he went nuts on the other forum about it...

looks alright, im never a fan of the primer look though....I liked it more in the pic with it all the way up

Yea don't make fun of it...I shoulda rattle canned my stock wheels...went to Pe p Boys bought some bolt on mods...then I woulda been cool enough for you guys. And if by "going nuts" you meant shutting up all the haters...then ok I went nuts. The 4x4 can hate all they want. But at the end of the day...their truck can't touch my truck on the street or at a show. Oh and by the way haters...the primer is temporary...their will be plenty of color sprayed on it soon enough.
Name:  3156e948.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  46.4 KB

Old 01-16-2010, 03:24 PM
wyseguy77
Captain

One can appreciate the amount of work you have put into this thing. When I bought my first car I attempted to go over the top and just couldn't do it. Now I just wouldn't want to, I plan on doing a 2" 4" drop and thats it. But it's cool to look at. We need people to represent our Rams from all angles. Nice work keep the pics coming.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:45 PM
aftbig
Rookie

Thanks for appreciating it man...that's all I ask for. You don't have to like it...but don't try and bash it.

Old 01-16-2010, 04:22 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I must say it is fascinating what you have done. I have never been in to this kinda truck, and sure had no idea that that much work goes into making one that low. I personally would not want one, but still think it looks good riding down the road.

Quick Reply: Wat it dew...