3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cool trick with the fog lights..

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08RamMan

If you are blinding someone, what's to say they won't swerve into your lane accidentally and head-on your ***?
You know it's a fact that drunks swerve toward bright lights. That's why you see cops sometimes late at night with their brights on. Also why you see so many videos of stupid drunks running into the back of cop cars while they're on the side of the road at a traffic stop.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't live in Texas, lol you don't gotta worry bout gettin shot unless your in Wichita. Plus as soon as I turn 18 I'm keepin my Ruger in the truck.

Old 02-10-2010, 03:11 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have stock heads and i dont know what type of bulb just some sylvania's that were in it when i bought it and i get flashed all the time from ppl thinkin i have my brights on and i hate it ...cause i dont and ya know i have a million cars and trucks round here that have blinding heads and its effin rude some ppl have a tough enough time seeing at night to drive....i dont but i just hate getting blinded on a unlite road....

Quick Reply: Cool trick with the fog lights..