3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Level kit ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 PM
ram man17
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen so far 3 guys with quotes from you in their sig! haha

Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ram man17
I have seen so far 3 guys with quotes from you in their sig! haha
I feel like a celebrity now, I only knew of one.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Matt99
Champion

yea shiloh, you must be from the north, that weird *** sense of humor....And i think its the new year, ive been quite the ******* this year quoth the girlfriend.Whats new though.

ram man, make a vid of your train horns...im wanting to throw some in mine, we have horrible drivers here in LA and i think it would be a cheap way to have a good time with a video camera

Old 02-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Matt99
yea shiloh, you must be from the north, that weird *** sense of humor....And i think its the new year, ive been quite the ******* this year quoth the girlfriend.Whats new though.

ram man, make a vid of your train horns...im wanting to throw some in mine, we have horrible drivers here in LA and i think it would be a cheap way to have a good time with a video camera
Kansas isn't too far North, I love goin down south though people find me funny as hell. Those train horns would get me in deep chit otherwise I'd buy some, I'd be the idiot finding random people on the street at night and honk it. Or wait till like 3 in the morning flip on the Hella's and brights and slowing roll up to a window on a random house with the horn blowin to make em run out screaming TRAIN TRAIN!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:02 AM
bigb06

Originally Posted by Shiloh 24
I'd be the idiot finding random people on the street at night and honk it. Or wait till like 3 in the morning flip on the Hella's and brights and slowing roll up to a window on a random house with the horn blowin to make em run out screaming TRAIN TRAIN!
Id be doin the same thing... thats just me though... i think that it would be hilarious!!!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Matt99
Champion

have you watched that video of the black ram w/cutouts and a train horn in the uk? it is hilarious, thats why i wnt the dang horns

Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Shiloh 24
Kansas isn't too far North, I love goin down south though people find me funny as hell. Those train horns would get me in deep chit otherwise I'd buy some, I'd be the idiot finding random people on the street at night and honk it. Or wait till like 3 in the morning flip on the Hella's and brights and slowing roll up to a window on a random house with the horn blowin to make em run out screaming TRAIN TRAIN!
hahaha Shiloh, sometimes I think you're a few fries short of a happy meal buddy.

Quick Reply: Level kit ???