3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need Help Guys...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 08:22 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OlDirtyJohn
Air Force? you wont be going to boot camp then, you will be having a few week vacation at "Basic Training"

haha, jk. i only make fun of the Air Force cuz im jealous of how nice they have it. Lucky.
A nice vacation that woops me into shape. lol. My grandpa was a Major in the Air Force. Im looking to make a career out of it.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:26 PM
disturbedgator
Captain

yeah keep the wheels if your coming back to us. And lol ol dirty johns got it right you zoomys got it made. JK but i did like them air women way better than the army women at ait lol

Old 02-23-2010, 09:24 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought i was opening this to damn it guys i made a mistake thread....or a im stuck with my v-dub...sorry lol....good luck in the af bro...congrats....hope the rice is treating you well....

Old 02-23-2010, 09:44 PM
mmstar23
Champion

Originally Posted by jusjay727
i thought i was opening this to damn it guys i made a mistake thread....or a im stuck with my v-dub...sorry lol....good luck in the af bro...congrats....hope the rice is treating you well....
German Rice..... lol

On another note, thank you for serving. seriously. thank you!

Old 02-23-2010, 09:45 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

hey you wanna put a 408 in that dub....

Old 02-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Animal Mother
Captain

Originally Posted by disturbedgator
yeah keep the wheels if your coming back to us. And lol ol dirty johns got it right you zoomys got it made. JK but i did like them air women way better than the army women at ait lol
Ugh hardly classify as women. I dont know who those people are that stuck needles in my *** but they werent "women".

EJM you got it made, tons of AF hotties. What plans are you thinking for the future ram? I love the murdered out look

Old 02-23-2010, 09:58 PM
hemiguy0302
Record Breaker

Post some pics of the dub too.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:14 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by jusjay727
haha not rice to me. more like a well made car that is german. lol. Hopefully I wont have one of those threads of "oh **** im stuck" lmao!

Originally Posted by Animal Mother
Ugh hardly classify as women. I dont know who those people are that stuck needles in my *** but they werent "women".

EJM you got it made, tons of AF hotties. What plans are you thinking for the future ram? I love the murdered out look
Future plans are black out everything and I mean everything. heads, tails, rims, tint, black leather, lower it (2/4) etc.

Originally Posted by hemiguy0302
Post some pics of the dub too.
Ill get some pics tomorrow. Its snowing right now and I have performance tires on the vw so no driving to my favorite photo spot. I got my windows tinted 20% today and it looks sharp. Just getting started with the mods.

Yea im hoping to make it 20+ years in the AF.

Last edited by EJM05; 02-23-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:46 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

yes, AF has it better than the grunts. sorry you joined the wrong service dirtyjohn.

and double yes, the AF has the hottest women. too bad they're ALL enlisted and off limits to officers...

Old 02-24-2010, 12:01 AM
OlDirtyJohn
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
yes, AF has it better than the grunts. sorry you joined the wrong service dirtyjohn.

and double yes, the AF has the hottest women. too bad they're ALL enlisted and off limits to officers...
i didnt join the wrong service at all. it just frustrates me that other branches get SOOO much more funding and equipment than we do. i mean last i checked we are all fighting the same fight right?

heres an example, (sorry to go off topic in your thread EMJ, but this will give you an idea of how things will be for you in the AF) my MOS school, it was a joint service school. all the AF students got to stay in this brand new, state of the art 4 star resort they called the barracks. i mean the thing had elevators, walk in closets, your own separate bathroom in your room, etc.... it was BAD A$$.

the Marines on the other hand, we saw the AF about to demolish a condemned brig. thats right, condemned. so we said, "oh, you guys throwing that out? well take it" so they slapped some camo paint to the interior walls, grabbed some bunk beds the army and AF were throwing out, and we called it home. i mean, we had bars on our doors and windows.

i wouldnt trade it for the world though. if we got more than we do, we most likely wouldnt be who we are today. just goes to show you all how much can be done with so little.

EDIT: AF DEFINITELY has the hottest girls. the coast guard has some hotties too, just not in the shear numbers that the AF has

Quick Reply: Need Help Guys...