3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 08:07 PM
blackhemi05
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust

So im thinking about getting a exhaust set up. I want to get 2 pipes to exit behind the rear wheels on both sides. so four tips all together. I was considering going with a cherry bomb but dont know exactly what one to choose. i want something loud but not a headache.

The video below is how i want my exhaust to look but just behind the rear wheels. what do yall think about this set up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASRiy...eature=channel

Old 03-01-2010, 08:24 PM
aidenhardcore
Captain

Thats what I want. Have the pipes out the back side of the rear tires. Im going for flowmaster 40 series. thats the deepest loudest muffler you can get for the ram. Going to sound nice for me. Only thing is dual exhaust is mad money. they want 480 for all. Lot

Old 03-01-2010, 08:44 PM
blackhemi05
Rookie

yea thats alot of money. i was just going to get turn down pipes behind the wheels with no tips with flowmaster 40 and they said 220 for it all. but i like the set up above better. wonder if it would be any cheaper with a cherry bomb vortex muffler.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Bigbody
Professional

If you want two pipes to go all the way to the rear you may look into running 2 mufflers si/do otherwise you will have to put a y pipe to split the one for each side and may lose some of the sound, I had the flowmaster 40 dual out the rear and sounded really good but changed to magnaflow for a little quieter cab sound, still sounds good but not as loud

Quick Reply: Exhaust