3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rhino ling spray?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 09:38 PM
meen green machine
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhino ling spray?

ok so i picked up a grille guard for 25 bucks. The paint isnt too bad just a few scratches. My friend gave me the idea about rhino linging it and say you can get it in a spray can. i looked at oreillys and autozone online and had no look finding it anyone know where to find this in a common store?

Old 03-10-2010, 11:08 PM
herring_jerritt
Veteran

advanced auto has it in my town

Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 AM
gtup
Professional

Dont use the can stuff, take it and get is sprayed. Dont, dont, dont use the low pressure spray! If you are going to get is sprayed make sure its high pressure.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:14 PM
hoss67
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by gtup
Dont use the can stuff, take it and get is sprayed. Dont, dont, dont use the low pressure spray! If you are going to get is sprayed make sure its high pressure.
+1, have the rhino linning company do it, i only use the stuff in the can for under my truck to make it look nice and black, and plus my dad had a toyota that was completely rhino lined on the outside, looked cool and never had to worry about rusting lol i thought about rhino linning my front bumper and a strip across the bottom of my dodge

Quick Reply: Rhino ling spray?