3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2.5" levelin kit & 1.5" spacers installed! and questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
hoss67
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5" levelin kit & 1.5" spacers installed! and questions

so finally got them installed today!!! man does it look awesome, gettin the tires put on monday and will post pics then!!!!! ok two questions though, so about a 2 months ago i changed my lower ball joint on the left side, and had him check upper ball joint and both outer tie rod ends...... well they went to get it aligned today and the guy said the upper ball joint and both tie rod ends with shot, even though 2 months ago my mechanic said they look great..... so how can i tell if the tie rods are bad, i know how to check the upper ball joint... and one mroe question, i had them install the wheel adapters /spacers as well. i though u used ur own lugs to attach the spacer and use thier lugs with the spacers when u put on the tire onto the rim, but the guy use my regular lugs on the new studs ( the spacers) and the new lugs on the old studs( the studs on the truck)... my question is does it matter? just want to double check, thanks dude and cant wait to post some new pics

Quick Reply: 2.5" levelin kit & 1.5" spacers installed! and questions