3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

More Sub Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010 | 10:28 PM
Shiloh 24
|
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Ice-Forever
Yeah I did. They sound really good and I don't even have my amp on them yet. Been tryin to save money for some other stuff that needs attention atm, so I haven't done anything to my truck in a while, but once I get that lil amp on them it will be even better.

Sounds really great not having my music (mostly just the rap) all distorted so that u can't even hear the lyrics lol. Plus the guy who built my box for me (a sponsor on my truck club in the area, so i got a good deal or i woulda just built it myself, but figured I might as well get him for the price) tuned my amp and the music just sounds a lot better in general. He did that before the polks were even in there though. Kinda wish he didn't live so far and could do it again now that I don't have a blown door speaker.
Dirty dog coached me through gettin mine to sound good after I got the headunit. I couldn't believe the difference after just changing a couple settings, I'm prolly gonna end up getting some Polk's as well. From what I've heard and from Dirtydog they are some really good speakers for the price.

Old 03-28-2010 | 12:41 AM
Ice-Forever
All Star

Originally Posted by Shiloh 24
Dirty dog coached me through gettin mine to sound good after I got the headunit. I couldn't believe the difference after just changing a couple settings, I'm prolly gonna end up getting some Polk's as well. From what I've heard and from Dirtydog they are some really good speakers for the price.

Yeah man they really sound great

Quick Reply: More Sub Stuff