3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need help finding some steps

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
disturbedgator
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help finding some steps

After my deal for some black step bars fell through today ive been looking around for what I REALLY want instead of settling for them bars cause they were a little cheaper. Im looking for something like this:
Name:  steps.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  9.7 KB

it doesnt have to be exactly like this but i would like them to be black .if you know of somewhere that i can get a kit for all four doors or if im just gonna have to settle buying two different sets. I would like to not do some fabbin but am perfectly capable of doing so. just asking for maybe a link or a point in the right direction. Thanks

Old 04-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker
Old 04-24-2010, 11:03 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like them too. I would get them if I didn't already have the bars. I have a little rust on mine that I need to take care of.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:40 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have that exact same one you have pictured. Havent installed it yet, its sitting in the back seat of the truck for now. Got it for the preggo wife to install on the passenger side since she has a hard time getting in and out of the truck. The way it is set up doesnt look like it mounts very securely. I'll have to see after I install it. Gave my westin step bars to cherryram and those were very securely mounted. I'm planning on putting it on tomorrow so I'll let you know how I like it. Not sure where you found it but I got mine here on ebay. Lil pricey, well not that pricey compared to some others, but its the best looking single step out there in my opinion.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:54 AM
disturbedgator
Captain

yeah let me know how they pan out cause if they dont mount too good ima have to go with the full bars. these are for the wifey too but she popped last week lol

Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

any updates? links to them not polished?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
disturbedgator
Captain

i was gonna buy some but they werent dodge specific, so i figured id just settle on some ones i found similar at a local off road shop. just waiting for the other set to come in. i think they were around 60 a set.

Quick Reply: I need help finding some steps