3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New To Dodge and Forum Have Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:29 AM
ARROWHNTR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To Dodge and Forum Have Question

I am new to the forum and New to dodge, I have always had chevy trucks in the past and just recently switched to dodge and I love it.

I was washing the truck last night and the fog lights had been running and were hot and when I hit it with water it popped. It sucks the dealer says its not common he hasnt heard of it, but lesson learned.

My question is have any of you tried the aftermarket OE fog lights and how do they compare to the factory ones. I know you get what you pay for usually and dont mind paying the $140 for a new light if it is really better then the $50 aftermarket ones. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried the aftermarket and can tell me how they compare to the factory ones!

Thanks in advance

Old 06-21-2010, 07:27 AM
DodgeTech228

I have Depo brand lights in mine and purchased the pair on ebay for $90. They quality is equal to that of an OEM lamp and I've had no problems from mine. Some sellers offer them as singles for about half the price.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:16 AM
csmithtrw
Default Now I'm really confused..

I have been a member of this site for awhile and just assumed I didn't have the clearance to post a message. Now I understand that I just don't have the knowledge Why do I not find anything that tells me how to post a question? Can someone tell me where to start?

Thanks a bunch..

Quick Reply: New To Dodge and Forum Have Question