3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Question about Mach Force Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 11:34 PM
04LS6
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about Mach Force Exhaust

Hey everybody,

Haven't posted in a while, been busy working and rippin around in the car..lol. Anyways, I'm done messin with the sled and the car and I'm looking into doing up the old Ram. I have been looking for an exhaust system and I thought I would start with a catback exhaust as my intake is already done. A performance shop near by has a sale on and they have an AFE Mach Force Exhaust system for my 5.7L Hemi. Does anybody have any experience hearing how these systems sound as just a catback? I know the AFE deisel systems sound awesome.

Reason I ask is I want to get an exhaust that doesnt do the "clack clack clack" bs that lots of people have, I want a nice low grumble exhaust. It is a really good deal so I wanna pull the trigger if it's a good setup.

2nd question I have is, what do you guys recommend for a full exhaust setup for down the road? What type of headers, midpipe, and what brand do you guys recommend.

Thanks in advance guys.

Quick Reply: Question about Mach Force Exhaust