3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

P0299

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 PM
Park138
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0299

I put a silver 66 turbo in 2004.5 cummins and ever since then the code p0299 has came up. put a new map sensor in new fooler. Some time I can clear the code then it runs fine. After a couple day it comes back. What other things should I look at?

Old 07-31-2010, 07:50 PM
Adam's Mom
Default Help!!

Hey! I'm a mom that needs some help, please!!! I know I'm not posting this in the right place, but I couldnt figure out where to post this. Could you please copy and put this in the right place for me to receive an answer? I really appreciate it. I bought my son a 2002 Ram 1500 4X2. I had it lifted by professionals. I got a 6inch rough country lift, 35 in nitto trail grapplers and I had 20inch XD spys put on it. It looks great! One problem...the turning radius is horrible..like so bad he cant even make a turn into a parking space. When doing a Uturn it takes more than 3 lanes! Something is wrong!!! I took it back to the place and they said "When you lift it thats just what you get". But I know it shouldnt be THAT bad. A lot of my sons friends have lifts and they are no where near as bad as his. He cant even turn around in a culdesac unless its really really wide!!! I took it to 4 wheel drive to just have them look at it, and they said the knuckle is hitting the control arm??? They said the company that did it should do research with rough country and fix it. Can anyone help me out??? I know how to get back on here, if it will give me messages, but if it wont do that my email is lori.gunther@gmail.com. Thanks so much guys! At this point he wont even be able to drive his beautiful truck to school because he cant make it into a parking space!!!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:25 PM
santafehemi
Professional

adam's mom you should start a new thread in the 3rd gen ram section so that hopefully someone will help you out. i know there are a couple of guy's here running the same lift on a 4x2. just go to the top of the page and click on the 3rd gen ram in red and it will redirect you there.

Quick Reply: P0299