3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

AH broke my gauge cluster

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 12:28 AM
crazyandy202
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AH broke my gauge cluster

So I removed my gauge cluster because I was trying (couldnt figure it out) remove my dash. I was carrying it over to put it in a safe spot and next you know I trip and dropped it breaking all of the plastic. Ssssoooo my question is how much are these and does anyone know where I can get one for a good price?

Old 09-01-2010, 08:22 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Bad thing about replacing a gauge cluster is it has to be programmed by the dealer to VIN match and mileage match your truck. PM a guy named PCP over on Dodge Talk as he works in a salvage yard.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Kevno6
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if they changed anything with newer Dodge's than mine. My original cluster messed up a few years ago and I purchased one off ebay.The only reason I did was because I had to many problems with dealers in my area taking too long with my truck and didn't want to lose it. It worked great as long as you get it for your year and if you have power locks and gas. It will read the mileage that was on that cluster. If you broke only outer plastic you can get any and just replace that. By me they sell oem cluster cover for about $85 and Oem new cluster for $240. When my truck had to go in the shop I installed bad one and had it replace it under warranty.
http://www.partswebsite.com/wyckoffm...123&type=parts

Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 PM
crazyandy202
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah thank you so much I didnt know I could replace just the plastic part!

Quick Reply: AH broke my gauge cluster