3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Sirus radio

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 06:06 PM
akinder09
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sirus radio

Tody i bought 6 months of sat radio and i didnt have my truck on when i did it so it didnt send rite....i called the lady and she said she would resend it, but asked my to turn up my radio on satelite mode....I tried to turn it up and all it said was 0 and the same thing when i tried to change the channel it would just stay at 184 she said there was something wrong with my receiver.. is there someting wrong with my radio, or is everyones like that when they dont have sat radio yet?

also my truck is a 2008 dodge ram 5.7 slt...with the little rubber antenna on top

Old 09-20-2010, 06:17 PM
akinder09
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by akinder09
Tody i bought 6 months of sat radio and i didnt have my truck on when i did it so it didnt send rite....i called the lady and she said she would resend it, but asked my to turn up my radio on satelite mode....I tried to turn it up and all it said was 0 and the same thing when i tried to change the channel it would just stay at 184 she said there was something wrong with my receiver.. is there someting wrong with my radio, or is everyones like that when they dont have sat radio yet?

also my truck is a 2008 dodge ram 5.7 slt...with the little rubber antenna on top

well i found on another thread that someone had the same problem i did and that it was a bad connection to the controle module....anyone have any idea how to fix that? is the controle module the radio?

Quick Reply: Sirus radio