3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 10:05 PM
rob[GL]
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: From: Dodgeramman05

Well now, it seems you have a bit of an attitute again. I suppose you are probably just upset again because you realize how much of a ***** you look like in public. I would be willing to bet the fact that someone nearly 15 years your junior bringing it out, probably does less to ease the pain as well. Or maybe you are just angry because in secret you think to yourself; "Boy, that is a nice blue truck, I wish I had one just like it in my 20's." But no, maybe you are more upset at the fact that you have never been in control of your life, much like your temper. You chose to wander aimless, instead of making a life-plan. But, this is all just speculation, nobody knows the truth but you. Perhaps it is as simple as... You have an inferiority complex. Who knows, not I, I am qualified to diagnose you with nothing.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Wulf60

Hey Rob, how come you are such a tool? The guy was putting up pic's of his new truck that he is proud of, and you come and post this filth in his thread.

Personally, I think it's ugly. The rims are ugly, they look like they belong on a rappers H2... The chrome bumpers really don't fit the truck either... The bug deflector on the hood stands out like a sore thumb, and the bed cover is too high... Also, adding the racing stripe along the box is really tacky.

But you're the one who has to drive it, so if you're happy, that's what really matters.
I guess you were the kid with the "doesn't play well with others" report card? The guy has apologized multiple times, and you keep dragging him through the mud, and making fun of his grammar. Granted, his reply to you was childish and poorly written, but a) it was a PM that you posted for all to see and b) he apologized several times.

Why can't you just keep your trap shut if you don't like his truck instead of attacking him, then trying to make it look like he is the bad guy here because he got angry and sent you a PM?

Now, instead of making him look inferior to you, (which is clearly what you are trying to do) you just look like a big douchebag. Grow up little boy.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

i dont have an attitude YOU'RE tell me i need to learn to type and spell i dont really care

Old 06-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

i cant take this anymore

Old 06-08-2005, 10:14 PM
salomonskier
Veteran

hey all i can say is back off the ATLANTIC BLUE! LOL just kidding

[IMG]local://upfiles/14108/E8C35FA56872459AA82E8304B4594E05.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-08-2005, 10:18 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

Wulf60,

I hope commenting here made you feel big, because you sure put me in my place. You assume that just because I am young(er), my posts are somehow null and void?

Had I not mentioned my age, I think you would be singing a different tune. I see that you take it upon yourself to be the voice of reason, calling me a "tool" and telling me to "grow up little boy." My-my are you not the epitome of grown-up. You seem to think you took some high road "standing up" for Dodgeramman05, calling me a "douchebag." I am really impressed by the way, how you managed to work that word into your "advice."

My post in his thread was very clearly stated as an OPINION. Everyone is entitled to one, or so says the first amendment; Freedom of speech. I also said "But you're the one who has to drive it, so if you're happy, that's what really matters." You even quoted me as saying such. Therefore, I believe your post and whatever it was you tried to accomplish is irrelevant.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:21 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

ORIGINAL: salomonskier

hey all i can say is back off the ATLANTIC BLUE! LOL just kidding

[IMG]local://upfiles/14108/E8C35FA56872459AA82E8304B4594E05.jpg[/IMG]
I really like those rimes, if I had not gone with the sport package and got 20" rims, I definately would have picked that style.

Old 06-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

look alls everyone thinks is that in you're opinion is that it shoud have been nicer like i dislike it not its UGLY cause i kno u wouldnt like someone to do that to you

Old 06-08-2005, 10:32 PM
|3|ackAc|D
Record Breaker

dodgeramman05 obviously your some kinda troll, i vote ban, extradited and then tar'd and feathared, then de-ballsacked.

then again, i fail to see how atlantic blue is a girly color?... i can see pink, purple being girly colors. but blue ? wtf.

now, what i suggest Anthony, is that you think before you type, and not cut down on a fellow ram owner, thats just wrong, what are you a ford owner?

Old 06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
salomonskier
Veteran

Ok Rob first of all thank for the props on my truck, but you need to SHUT THE F*UCK UP! He said he was sorry and you just keep talking ****. You are acting like a little baby.

Quick Reply: From: Dodgeramman05