3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fog lamps

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Eduardo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog lamps

I had a quick question on how to add the fog lamps to my truck, i have a 2006 dodge ram 1500 mine didint come with fog lamps, i want to add a pair but i want to put the oem fog lamps so i can put hid kit on it later on but my question is, ive check on the different threads bout adding the fog lamps but every body says that sometimes u have to go to the dealership cause they want them to turn on like if they were from factory something bout programming them, i really dont care if i put them on a switch were i just turn them on manually, if so how would i go bout wiring etc etc what parts would i need i know the lights and the brakets bout how would i go bout the wiring also like i said i want to add an hid kit to it, Thanks.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:47 AM
dakota_raven
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you don't care about the factory fog switch just buy an aftermarket fog light kit and wire it to a switch. it will come with everything!! Or i think that you can wire a oem set the same way. Good luck!!!

Quick Reply: Fog lamps