3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

GTECHPRO OR VECTOR FX-2

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Gone Fishin
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GTECHPRO OR VECTOR FX-2

Does anyone out there have any experience with either of these accelerometers?
The Gtech unit is made by Tesla, and the Vector Fx is made by Beltronics. They are both data downloadable w/ a serial port connection
Right now I'm leaning toward the Gtech/pro RR unit, but I am curious if anyone has used one, and if so, are they really satified with it, or has there been any shortcomings?

Old 07-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Truckxpressions
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GTECHPRO OR VECTOR FX-2

IVe used the RR, its amazing. Im still learning what all it does but so far its been pretty neat. THis is the 3rd Gtech that they have sent me (theyve sent me one of each generation to learn about ) and all have worked well, the RR is by far my favorite though.

Right now for dodgeforum members i am selling them for 260 shipped in the lower 48.

Old 07-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Gone Fishin
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: GTECHPRO OR VECTOR FX-2

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I was watching some F1 racing the other day and saw the ad for the Gtech and decided to check it out. I'm always a little leary of this new stuff. Some of the claims they make are marginal at best. Have you done any of the data aquisition from the RR yet? I'm curerrently working on a car to use at a local (Mich) road course and if this thing really does all it says it does, I'm interested in buying one--a little more research is in order.

Thanks Again

Quick Reply: GTECHPRO OR VECTOR FX-2